Saturday 6 April 2013

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation-Review

I'm a big Maybelline fan. So when something new arrives, I'm willing to give it a whirl. I purchased the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in Ivory 10. Maybelline is a drugstore brand, so the foundation is affordable. I purchased mine for £5 at superdrug. This foundation has a 'shiny' finish to it but nothing like a pressed powder that could fix it.  This foundation has a light to medium coverage. Be generous and give yourself a second coat or application if you want medium coverage.I like the packaging of the foundation, due to the fact that it comes with a pump, which makes it easier for application. Throughout my experience of using this foundation it works better with a beauty blender instead of a foundation brush. If you don't have a beauty blender then get a clean cosmetic sponge and damp it under a running tap, so that the sponge becomes dense. This makes the foundation blend easily into your skin without leaving any brush stokes. It also leaves it looking flawless on your skin.
This foundation looks great on people who have dry skin or normal skin. I personally wouldn't recommend it to someone who has oily skin, as you'd have to use oil blotting sheets throughout your day.
Overall, for the price I paid for the foundation (£5) I feel like it was worth the money and I didn't feel ripped off.

Tip: If you don't want to purchase a product full price or you're on a budget then surf the internet for discount codes and coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment